Effective date: June 4th, 2019
1. Collection of Data
• Personal Information
F3, or a third party service provider acting on our behalf (“Service Provider”), collects personal information from you when you register for an account with us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, order products or services from us, request information from us, participate in a survey or promotion on the Site, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and if you are F3 customer, your credit/debit card information. We may combine your personal information with additional personal information and non-personal information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources.
• Information Collected Automatically
• Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources including commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. For example, this information may include updated contact information, demographic information, and other public data. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our products and services.
2. Use of Data
F3 or its Service Providers may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To fulfill orders, provide services and communicate with customers;
• To develop new products or services;
• To respond to your inquiries;
• To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or via email or postal mail;
• To contact you with information about F3 and its associated events;
• To contact you when necessary;
• To review the usage and operations of our Site and services and improve our Site content, products, and services;
• To address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services;
• To manage our communication and social media networks;
• To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
• As described to you at the point of data collection; and
• To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to you, and to process payments and prevent fraud.
3. Sharing of Data
4. Your Privacy Rights
You may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “Privacy Rights”.
5. Links To Other Websites
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this Site to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
6. Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
7. Editing or deleting your account information